Saturday, September 25
Photography Day is an opportunity for you and your family to get pictures taken by a professional photographer. Following your session, you will receive all the photos digitally at no cost to you. This opportunity is FREE to DSAGC families, but registration is required. Space is limited and fills on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Due to the weather predicted for Saturday morning, we have decided to move ALL Fearless day Photography sessions INDOOR at the DSAGC offices.
Your session time will remain the same. When you arrive, please stay in your car and a volunteer will come to assist you. We will do our best to stay on schedule.
We appreciate your understanding and flexibility. If you are no longer able to join us indoors, please send Amy Fleming an email to cancel. Amy@dsagc.com
Photography Day Details:
- Registration is required.
- There are outdoor and indoor options.
- Outdoor photos are taken at Lindner Park, 2726 Cypress Way, Norwood, OH 45212.
- Indoor photos are taken at the DSAGC Office, 4623 Wesley Avenue, Suite A Cincinnati, OH 45212.
- There is a special ticket option reserved for families who have never participated in Fearless Photography Day. This ticket is labeled "First-Time Participant". However, first-time participants are welcome to sign-up for any time slot/session.
- Each session lasts 10 minutes.
- Parents and siblings are encouraged to attend. The photographer can get both individual and group shots. Immediate family only, please.
- Following the session, we will email your digital photos once the photographer edits them. Please be patient as our photographers are donating their time and talent.
- All participants sign a photo release stating the DSAGC and the photographer have full access and permission to use the photos without compensation. These photos are intended for personal, non-commercial use. The images are not to be shared or used by any third party, including commercial, educational, governmental or other non-profit entities.
- All photographers and DSAGC staff will be wearing masks and practicing social distancing.
- We request that you remain in your car until your session time.
THANK YOU to our WONDERFUL PHOTOGRAPHERS for donating their time and talent!
- Bethany Ellen (Bethany Ellen Artistic Imagery)
- Megan Pryll (Megan Pryll Photography)
- Marisa Santiago (Barnscoe Photography)
- Morgan Walton (In the Light Photography)
- Kelly Kruse (The Golden Hour Photography)
- Mikki Schaffner (Mikki Schaffner Photography)