Saturday, September 24, 2022
Photography Day is an opportunity for you and your family to get pictures taken by a professional photographer. Following your session, you will receive all the photos digitally at no cost to you. This opportunity is FREE to DSAGC families, but registration is required. Space is limited and fills on a first-come, first-serve basis.
This year, we will have photographers in Hillsboro and Winchester on Sunday, September 25 to better serve our families who reside in our B.A.C.H. area (Brown, Adams, Clinton, and Highland counties).
Photography Day Details:
- Registration is required.
- There are outdoor and indoor options.
- Outdoor photos are taken at Lindner Park, 2726 Cypress Way, Norwood, OH 45212.
- Indoor photos are taken at the DSAGC Office, 4623 Wesley Avenue, Suite A Cincinnati, OH 45212.
- Each session lasts 10 minutes. Don't worry - that's plenty of time to get great photos!
- Parents and siblings are encouraged to attend. The photographer can get both individual and group shots. Immediate family only, please.
- Following the session, we will email your digital photos once the photographer edits them. Please be patient as our photographers are donating their time and talent.
- All participants sign a photo release stating the DSAGC and the photographer have full access and permission to use the photos without compensation. These photos are intended for personal, non-commercial use. The images are not to be shared or used by any third party, including commercial, educational, governmental or other non-profit entities.
THANK YOU to our WONDERFUL PHOTOGRAPHERS for donating their time and talent!
- Kiley Steinhauer, Kiley Steinhauer Photography
- Britney Aviles, Focused Fun
- Bethany Ellen, Bethany Ellen Artistic Imagery
- Katie Yannucci
- Mikki Schaffner, Mikki Schaffner Photography
- Hazel-Baker Photography LLC
- Photography by Emmy Lee