Saturday, October 21
Photography Day is an opportunity for you and your family to get pictures taken by a professional photographer. Following your session, you will receive all the photos digitally at no cost to you. This opportunity is FREE to DSAGC families, but registration is required. Space is limited and fills on a first-come, first-serve basis.
We will also a photographer in Winchester on Sunday, October 22 to better serve our families who reside in our B.A.C.H. area (Brown, Adams, Clinton, and Highland counties).
Photography Day Details:
- Registration is required.
- You can choose between an OUTDOOR or INDOOR photo session.
- Each session lasts 10 minutes. Don't worry - that's plenty of time to get great photos!
- Parents and siblings are encouraged to attend. The photographer can get both individual and group shots. Immediate family only, please.
- Following the session, we will email your digital photos once the photographer edits them. Please be patient as our photographers are donating their time and talent.
- All participants sign a photo release stating the DSAGC and the photographer have full access and permission to use the photos without compensation. These photos are intended for personal, non-commercial use. The images are not to be shared or used by any third party, including commercial, educational, governmental, or other non-profit entities.
THANK YOU to our WONDERFUL PHOTOGRAPHERS for donating their time and talent!
Mikki Schaffner Photography
Hazel-Baker Photograpny LLC