Monthly Giving - Club 3•2•1
You can make a difference all year round! Become a member of Club 3•2•1 by making a monthly donation to the Down Syndrome Association of Greater Cincinnati. Monthly donors believe deeply in our mission and vision and are passionate about supporting individuals with Down syndrome.
- Your charitable giving is strategic, keeping you committed to our mission all year long.
- It’s easier on your budget! Instead of making frantic, end of the year donations, feel good about the year-round impact your targeted donations are making.
- Receive informative updates about our organization, new programs and initiatives.
- Experience hassle-free credit card or checking account online transactions (no amount is too small!)
- Make changes or suspend your donation at any time.
- Receive automatic, tax-deductible receipts each month. (You can also request an end of year receipt)
BENEFITS TO THE DSAGC
- Scheduled giving offers a steady and more predictable source of funding, helping us to better budget and forecast for current and future programs.
- Online donations eliminate manual administrative work, decreasing our operating costs.
- Effective monthly giving programs increase donor retention and strengthen relationships with our loyal donors.
- Recurring donations from donors demonstrate a passion for our mission and help us secure funding through grants.
For more information about Club 3•2•1, please contact Julie Sheffer at (513) 761-5400 or e-mail email@example.com.