You can make a difference all year round! Become a Mission Sustainer by making a monthly donation to the Down Syndrome Association of Greater Cincinnati. Monthly donors believe deeply in our mission and vision and are passionate about supporting individuals with Down syndrome. Mission Sustainers are the backbone that sustains the work of the DSAGC.
How will my gift make a difference?
Any gift amount makes a big difference in the lives of people with Down syndrome and their families. Your ongoing support provides a solid foundation for the programs and resources that we provide in our community. Here is a sample of what your generosity can accomplish:
A monthly gift of:
- $5 sends a care package to a family whose child is hospitalized
- $10 allows an adult with Down syndrome to attend our Independent Living Retreat
- $21 hosts education workshops for parents and professionals
- $50 fosters inclusion and achievement in schools through classroom visits and Individual Education Plan coaching
- $100 funds an Empowerment Class for people with Down syndrome to learn new skills and make new friends
How do I set up a monthly donation?
- Visit our secure donation page (www.dsagc.com/donate)
- Select your monthly gift amount
- Select “Monthly” from the Gift Type option
- Complete your contact information and payment details
If you would like to make a monthly donation to a specific Buddy Walk team, please contact Kerin Caudill at firstname.lastname@example.org or (513)761-5400.
Benefits of Donating Monthly
Mission Sustainers are both generous and practical. They know that giving monthly allows the DSAGC to increase efficiency, plan effectively, and focus more on programs that empower individuals with Down syndrome.
As a Mission Sustainer, you will enjoy:
- Hassle-free monthly donations- payments can be made automatically from your credit card or checking account
- Immediate impact- knowledge that your gift makes a difference in the lives of people with Down syndrome, while also decreasing our administrative costs
- Easy adjustments- you can change or suspend your donation at any time
- Tax-deductible statement- donations made online will receive an automatic confirmation email that can be used for tax purposes. An annual giving statement can also be provided upon request.
For more information about setting up a monthly donation or if you have additional questions, please contact Kari Kester at (513)761-5400 or email@example.com.